Office Manager required for successful Real Estate Team
Blog by Real Phaneuf, Gary Yip, Ed Weening and Scott Sieppert | January 7th, 2015
We are looking for an office manager for our busy Real Estate Team. The successful applicant is a licensed Realtor that will support our Real Estate Team with organization and administrative requirements. For the right candidate we are willing to train a newer Realtor and offer a mentorship opportunity. This exciting and demanding position will be unique in that it will give a licensed Realtor the opportunity to work on their real estate business while fulfilling a supporting role for our team and learning systems that work.
• Realtor license with our brokerage Royal LePage Foothills.
• Training, support and proven systems.
• A comfortable and professional environment.
• A team committed to a high professional standard and customer centered support.
• Mentorship opportunity for the right candidate.
• Must be a Licensed Realtor in good standing with RECA (preferably 3 years’ experience).
• Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent computer skills primarily in Microsoft office.
• Excellent social media skills.
• Willingness to support team members when required.
• Most of your work will be during the day however you will need to work flexible hours (this is not always a 9-5 job).
• Valid Driver’s License and Insurance.
• A steady base income paid twice monthly.
• Opportunity to continue to be compensated for your existing and new Real Estate Clients.
• Brokerage fees will be covered by the team.
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail please email us at email@example.com or call us at the office at 403-249-4322 and ask for Gary Yip, Sabrina Stevenson or Real Phaneuf.